Wednesday, November 26, 2008

SOMETHING VERY CUTE



As I am getting ready for bed tonight, Miss Talicee is in the bathroon with Randy. She has her bible and is reading to Randy. She is telling him that Mary and Joseph has a baby and his name is Jesus. We have not even talked about this yet. Not since last Christmas.

She also came and sat on my lap today. I have had a migraine all day. While sitting on my lap and kissing my head, she tells me that she is thankful for mommy and daddy and my brothers.

She also was playing with Tyler in his room and told him that when she was a baby inChina, her momy and daddy came and got her and brought her to her brothers.

How sweet is that. She just says things out of the blue. I was almost in tears. She is such a sweet little girl. I am very thankful that God chose this little angel for our family.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

No comments: