Wednesday, December 24, 2008

CHRISTMAS EVE



Well, the day is almost here. Today is Christmas Eve. We are ready to go. Everything is done. I actually did nothing but get things ready for breakfast today. Good thing, because I can not raise my left arm up above my shoulders. I have no idea what I did. But I can say that it hurts so bad that it takes my breath away.

We went to our Church's Candle Light Service tonight. It was very beautiful. It reminded us of 2000 years ago when Christ was born. This is the reason for the season. We lite candles at the end. It was fun to watch Miss Talicee hold her lite candle. I was ready to catch it if she let go. Never took an eye off of her.

We left there and went to a friend's Christmas party. We have been going there for 14 years now. It is always so much fun. We get to see how much our kids have grown and catch up on they past year. Of course there where a lot of people there, so we did not get to talk much. About 8:30, Miss Talicee was getting tired. So we headed home.

We still had to feed the reindeer and put out milk and cookies for Santa. You would have thought that the President was coming. We have been tracking Santa all day. So as soon as Miss Talicee was out of her carseat, she ran in to see where he was. Her comment was, I bet he is in Brussia (Russia). We had already seen where he had been there. But to a 3 year old, he could still be there. When we left the computer, he was in Germany.

We feed the reindeer and got the cookies ready. Now to get them in bed. That is a chore. I need to potty, I need a drink, I need hugs, I need kisses and anything else they can think of. Santa left the presents and I think that the kids will like what he left. Check back tomorrow for the full report. We will spending the whole day in our pj's and staying home. I am looking forward to this day.

Merry Christmas and remember Jesus is the Reason for the Season.



No comments: