Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MISS TALICEE'S CHRISTMAS DANCE RECITAL

I tried to download the video, but I could not get it to work. So the slide show will have to do. Miss Talicee did a great job for a 3 year old. She was not shy at all. I began to wonder if she would do it or not because she was clinging to me in the waiting area. I slowly snook away.

She came out all smiles and sit right in her place and did all the motions. She even sang the song and we could hear her. In the slide show, each picture is demonstrating what each part she is singing. She looked just like a little doll. Can you tell I am a proud mama.

Well, it is the day before Christmas Eve. The house is clean. The presents are wrapped. The meals are prepped for Christmas morning and for dinner. I did have a great thing happen today. After cleaning, I headed out to the garage to put Miss Talicee's toy together. To my surprise, the toy was already together in the box. Yes, one less thing to do. Now, I will not be up late tomorrow night trying to figure out how it goes together.

I can finally enjoy the holiday. I am actually excited about tomorrow and the next day. It is 2 days of nothing but relaxation and being with the kids.

4 comments:

M and M Girls said...

Thanks for you caring comment on my blog. I am feeling better. Today I vetured out of the house - did the Christmas dinner shopping. It wore me out but I managed. :-) Regarding the video, I received some error messages in the past when uploading - try again. You do have a space limit/length limit but I don't know it right off hand. it should say when you upload it. Also it takes a few minutes to upload. When you click on the "add video" icon on the post and then find your video file...click the box saying you agree to the policies of blogger, etc.. then click save... now you shoul see your post page (where you actually write it)...on the very bottom you will notice that there is a iconn showing you that the video is uploading. I think for the recent Jingle Bells video - it took about 5 minutes to upload each (I am using comcast/cable internet/fast speed). I hope that helps some. If it does not work another way around it is to use Smilebox....you can drop in a video in most of the scrapbooks/slideshows, etc. You can use a free membership.
Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Susan Appleton said...

Kim, Talicee is simply ADORABLE in her pictures! I love her hair with the curls! What a doll! I'm sure you were one proud Momma! Merry Christmas!!!!!!!
Love ya!
Susan

Casey said...

What a beautiful baby doll!! Love the hair!

Wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas and many blessings for the New Year!! Enjoy your two days off with family... nothing better in the world!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! I wish Lilly wanted to take dance class. She tells me no way! Maybe one day she will. Merry Christmas!