Thursday, January 15, 2009

WE ARE STILL HERE

FIRST SUNDAY OF THE YEAR

TRUE HAPPINESS
LOVE THIS OUTFIT

We are still here. After 2 weeks off for the holiday, we were exhausted. I was home for 3 days and then left on a business trip for 4 days. Ohio in January is not much fun.

After coming home on Sunday, Monday I was working in my office and I slipped and fell. I hit my head, my arm and my back. I knocked my computer off of the desk and into the trash can. I laid there for about 5 minutes thinking can I get up. No bones are broken, but boy am I sore. I thought boxing with the WII was a workout, that can't touch me falling. LOL I am ok now, not as sore. I guess it could have been worse. I did leave my computer in the trash for a day. I was to sore to get it out. Ok, blogger friends you can quit laughing now. It really was a sight for sore eyes.

It is very cold here, so we are not going out much. The kids are 2 hours late tomorrow for school. Good thing, because some have to wait in the cold for their buses. I am going to finally get some cleaning done. I was going to move furniture, but since the fall I will wait for that.

I did get some of Miss Talicee's clothes out that she has finally outgrown. It barely filled a little bag up. All of her holiday clothes she will get to wear another year. As much as this child eats, you would think she would grow. But hey, all my kids were small.

The 2 pictures that I have, sad but this is all that I have taken this year, are of her in one of her new dresses for church. I just love the blue outfit she is sporting in the other picture. She actually got this one for Christmas. It is just too cute.

I promise to do better with updating. Just got busy and never had time. You know 4 kids is a lot of work. But I would not change a thing.

2 comments:

Susan Appleton said...

Kim,
Girl you had me in stitches with your version of this story! I can just see your computer in the trashcan! Thank goodness you are ok! BE CAREFUL!!!!!! Talicee's little outfits are such precious! What a cutie pie she is!!!!!
Susan

Anonymous said...

Kim you have my sympathy. I hope you get to feeling better soon. I am just glad you didn't break something, because with 4 kids you can't afford to have broken bones.

Hopefully you will have another outfit to add to your favorites list. I can't wait to see Talicee in hers. See Lilly's blog to find out the story behind the dress.

I love the church dress so frilly and girly!

Hope to hear from you soon.