Thursday, February 05, 2009

WE CELEBRATED TAYLOR'S BIRTHDAY TONIGHT





Since Taylor is one busy teenager, we could not celebrate his birthday yesterday. He left the house at 7:00 a.m and did not get home until 8:30 pm last night.

So tonight we had dinner and dessert and of course presents for him. He wanted steak and baked pototoe for dinners. Since we just picked up our beef, this was easy and not so expensive to do. He got to eat the t-bone, while we had the ribeyes. This does not happen very often. He really enjoyed his dinner.

I made him a homemade apple pie for dessert. He loves apple pie. I do have to say, it was pretty tastey. He opened his presents before he ate dinner. They usually do not get home from school until something till 5. Today, I heard the garage door open at about 4:15. I knew he wanted to open his presents.

He got clothes. He started off to his room thinking that was all that he got. We had hid is gun because he is a nosey person. He was very surprised with it. He can't wait to use it. Glad he had a good birthday.

Enjoy the slide show.

1 comment:

laurel said...

Apple pie! Yum. That is my son's preferred b-day treat too. Happy Birthday!!!! Alos, I hope things are going well in your life. I have been thinking about you.