Monday, March 16, 2009

SPRING CLEANING HAS BEGUN



This is what we woke up to on Friday (snow)

Preparing to paint this bathroom after 13 years of the same thing

All border stripped, all fixtures down and ready to paint


Trimming out the walls


First coat on


Finished product

Another view of the finished product


Last view of the finished product


The weather here has been carzy. One day it is 70 degrees and the next it is snowing. Well, we we woke up on Friday morning, we had snow again. School was delayed 2 hours. It has rained since then. I wonder if the sun will ever come back out.

With it raining, I decided to start spring cleaning. Since we can not afford to do a complete makeover in the bathrooms and kitchen, we are just painting and rearranging. I cleaned the cabinets and my baskets. Randy prepped the bathroom. I was going to paint, but he loves to paint. So I shut the door and he did not come out until he finished. At about 6:00 on Saturday evening, the door sprung open and he emerged. All done with painting. It looked so different. I had a white bathroom, now I have a springy green one. I love it. It is so relaxing to just sit and take in the color.

We had a very busy day yesterday. We left our house at 9:00 am and did not come home until 8:00 p.m. We had activities all day long. We did sleep good last night. So tonight, we finished putting up the pictures and the curtains. I do say I LOVE MY NEW BATHROOM LOOK.

1 comment:

M and M Girls said...

bathroom looks great. love the color. :-)
Diane