Saturday, May 30, 2009

FIRST DAY AT THE POOL
Our pool opened up last weekend. Since we were celebrating Tyler's graduation, we could not go. It was a rainy weekend, rainy week so it did not matter. So after a great performance today, I treated Miss Talicee to the pool for a few hours. She likes it, but it will take some time getting used to the COLD water.

Trying to blow up my beach ball

Got it

Trying to decide if I want to get in the cold water or not


Maybe my shoes will warm it up (notice on the wrong feet)

I do believe I can stand it. This is what she calls swimming

Photobucket

1 comment:

M and M Girls said...

She is cute in her bathing suit. We spent the day at the pool today too. We went earlier in the week as well. Our water was a bit warmer. Glad you all enjoyed yourself.