Sunday, May 31, 2009

GRADUATION AT CHURCH TODAY (yes, I cried)

What a handsome grown up guy


Youth Pastor

Tyler's girlfriend

Tyler's Roommate (they have been together since kindergarten)

Tyler accepting his graduation present

He is going to Liberty University to study Criminal Justice and Business

Getting excited

Church graduation present

Enjoying last night of Awana's
Well, only a few more things to do before the big night. Yes, I cried today. I am getting better, but when some one talks about graduation, I do get teary eyed. I am so proud of him I could burst. He is such a good kid. I am going to miss him this fall. (crying) Going to stop now.

Photobucket

1 comment:

laurel said...

Wow! What a great day and I agree any time you start the growing up process where they are actually growing up and out, it is tramatic! Hang in there. You have great kids!