Tuesday, November 03, 2009

HALLOWEEN ACTIVITIES



Finally had time to upload pictures of our Halloween day. Miss Talicee had a preschool party on Friday. Saturday Miss Talicee and I went to the Fall festival at our church. We then went to Trevor's playoff game. Too bad they lost, but they put up a good fight. Randy, Trevor, Talicee and I went trunk and treating at a local church. They really enjoyed it. Both of them looked so cute. Miss Talicee was a pumpkin and Trevor was a football player. He wore what he played in.

They did get alot of candy, so we are limiting it for them. All sports are over for a while. It is so nice not to have to run somewhere and pick up someone. This week has been a short one so far. The kids have been out of school for 2 days. No wonder we do not get out until the middle of June. The boys washed my car for me today. Thank you Taylor and Trevor. Back to the daily grind tomorrow. Enjoy the pics. I do have pictures of the Fall Festival, but I can't remember where I put them.

Photobucket

No comments: