Friday, January 15, 2010

BLACK HOLE

Does every house have a black hole? It seems that we are missing things everyday. Miss Talicee lost her Ipod the other day. We are missing a perfume bottle, lipstick and a bag of candy so far. I am sure there are more things missing but I haven't discovered them yet. I am hoping that one day I find the black hole. I know that I will be surprised with what will be in it.

So as I go through every room, every drawer, every closet, and every basket hopefully I will begin to find the missing items. I am all consumed with finding this Ipod. We have only had it for 3 weeks. I am tired of looking.

Oh, does anyone know how to get rid of stink bugs? I have lived with these bugs since summer. You can't kill them or they smell horrible. They are going to cause me to commit a sin of murder, if I do not get rid of them.

Photobucket

No comments: