Tuesday, February 09, 2010

GUESS WHAT

You guessed it. It is snowing again at our house today. The kids are once again out of school. Miss Talicee has not gone to school in a week and one day. Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz enough already. I like snow but enough is enough. I need to see some green in the grass and the little spring flowers peaking their heads out of the ground. Last year, this was happening NOW. I can't even remember a winter like this one. I guess we were due it.

We just have a pig path going in and out of our road to the main road. The snow is not melting because it is too cold. No melting this week either. I feel like I live in the states that get snow all of the time and keep moving.

Well, better enjoy it, cause summer could be a hot one. It sure is pretty just to sit and watch. Wonder how much we will get this time.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel for you having the kids home. I think we are in for another snow day here. Which I can't remember ever having so much snow here in Texas! But I have learned not to complain as the summers can be so HOT!