Friday, April 09, 2010

SPRING BREAK 4 AND 5 (coming to an end)

Trevor and Talicee came home from their grandparents on Thursday night. They were all talk. We did this, we did that. At bedtime, they fell asleep as soon as their little heads hit the pillow.

Today has been a very laid back day. I did laundry and played with the kids. Taylor is at a concert, Trevor and Randy are at baseball practice. Miss Talicee and I watched The Princess and the Frog. What a cute movie. I love to hear her just giggle at the scenes. Warms my heart. She did have to have me hold her hand as the movie was playing. I don't know if she missed me or she was a little scared of the movie. Anyway, it was so sweet for her to be right there with me.

Our spring break is coming to an end. I begin my new job next week. We have a very full week ahead of us. So I guess tomorrow we will work around the house. Randy will be leaving in about 2/3 weeks to work out of town. Nothing will get done outside while he is gone. He will only be home on the weekends. I am not looking forward to this. Last time he worked out of town, things around here went crazy.

We only have about 10 weeks of school left. Miss Talicee has about 8 weeks left and then the summer. Sure is going to be different this summer with me working. I think we will be able to work it out.

I sure have enjoyed my time alone during spring break. But I am glad that my little ones are back home. Should have some pics tomorrow.

Photobucket

1 comment:

laurel said...

We just finished up spring break too. It is nice to just have break time. I really love my own schedule. Good luck with work. Hang in there.