Wednesday, April 07, 2010

SPRING BREAK DAY 2 AND 3

Trevor and Talicee headed out for their grandparents yesterday. They were so excited to go. I have not talked to them since. So I am assumming that they are fine. I on the other hand did NOTHING after they left. I have not done that in a long time.

I picked Taylor up at work and we had dinner. It was so nice just to spend some time with him. He is so funny and very caring. He would never let you know that, but he has a tender heart.

Today, I took Taylor to work and came home and cleaned both cars and washed the trooper. I washed the van on Monday. They look so good. I live on a dirt road, so it will not last long. After lunch, I did NOTHING. It was very nice to just do nothing. Taylor and Randy had church, so I went to dinner and then just went to shops I never go to when I have the kids. It has been a very relaxing spring break. The kids come home tomorrow. So back to work. The weather has been perfect for break. By Friday we are suppose to be back to normal for April. Just in time for the beginning of baseball. I am sure I will be sitting watching baseball with it flurrying. But for now, I am going to enjoy my last day of doing NOTHING tomorrow.



Trevor ready for grandparents
Sibling love
She is so ready to go
Easter basket from grandparents
Yes, it is a baseball basket


Photobucket

No comments: