Sunday, May 16, 2010

MOTHER'S DAY AND DADDY'S DAY AT PRESCHOOL

My mother's day was great. The kids cooked breakfast and then we headed to church. I was suppose to have nursery, but did not need me. Great Mother's day present. After church we headed to Kubuki for lunch. It was really good. Home for a nap and then back to church. Busy day, but I got to spend it with my kids. Tyler surprised me by coming to church. He had to work and then had to study for his exam on Monday. Finally on Thursday about lunch time he came home for the summer. It is so nice to have him home. I have missed him.

Friday was Daddy's day at preschool. Since preschool ends before Father's day, the school does
a special day for them. The day started with art projects, then playtime, singing songs and then ice cream sundaes. Talicee was so glad her daddy was there. The had a great time.



Photobucket

No comments: