Monday, May 31, 2010

PRESCHOOL GRADUATION 2010

On Friday May 28, 2010 Miss Talicee graduated from Lynn Haven Preschool. She has attended there for 2 years. She loved school and is looking forward to starting kindergarten in the fall. It was a sad day for me. This is my last one to finish preschool. I do have to admit that I cried as she received her diploma. Where has the time gone? It seems like yesterday that she was just a little baby in my arms. She is growing to fast. She has become a very happy, confident little girl. I can see her future as holding anything that she wants to do.

We enjoyed the morning of singing and laughs and tears. The slide show just took the wind out of your sails. You see these kids as they enter in September and in May they have grown a foot, matured by miles and are so happy to be moving on. After the ceremony, we had a pot luck lunch. The kids had so much fun. The gym was full of laughter and screams of seeing their playmates for one last time. Oh how time flies. We will miss these days but God controls the future and I just trust in him that her future will be bright.

Farewell Preschool hello Kindergarten. (Yes I am crying).



Photobucket

No comments: