Friday, January 21, 2011

BASKETBALL AND CHEERLEADING BEGINS

This week we began basketball and Cheerleading. This is Trevor's last year of upwards and Talicee's first year. She loved cheerleading. I think she is a natural. We will see. I have been sick since last Thursday. First I had the stomach stuff, then I thought I was feeling better and Sunday I got the head stuff. Randy got the stomach stuff on Sunday. So we were a pretty sorry bunch for a few days. Randy was here on Monday and felt good enough to take Tali to dance and practice for me. As the week went on, I got worse. Today is the first day that I have been able to be on one medicine and not 3. I still have to rest after I do something. So my house is a mess right now, but I need to get my strength back. Good thing we only had one thing to do this week was dance and practices. Hopefully, I am on the mend. Just in time for the weather to turn cold again.

Love the boots

Carley will not take her boots off

Ready to play

Miss attitude is ready to cheer

Here she comes (you would have thought that she was a pro)

Getting my groove on

Taylor's gymnastics team entertained during half time

He is really good. Maybe I should have put him in gymnastics when he was little.

Here comes Trevor

Got the foul shot

Photobucket

1 comment:

trina said...

Awwww...Ms. Talicee..what a cute cheerleader, you are. Go Upward!