Monday, May 16, 2011

TAYLOR'S 2ND PROM OF THE YEAR

He is a very popular guy. He got invited to a prom of one of his friends from church. They seemed like they were having a great time taking pictures. He said that they had a lot of fun. They just went as friends and I think this made for a great time. He was home safely in the bed by 3:00 a.m.

Of course he slept most of the day. Went into work and then came home and went to bed. He is one kid that needs all of the sleep he can get. I am so glad they had a great time.

Our end of the year is about to begin. This weekend we have 2 picnics and the weekend and closing ceremonies for Awana's. Then the next week kindergarten graduation and my trip for my self.

Enjoy the pictures. I am so proud of him. Now to get him through the rest of school.





Photobucket

No comments: