Monday, March 26, 2012

COLLEGE



Signing the acceptance

Happy he did it

Well, I knew the day would come soon, but I did not expect it to be an out of state school. Taylor is headed to Nashville Auto/Diesel College in Nashville, TN. This is a long way away from home. Taylor is very excited about going to college. He is already talking about what tool set he is going to buy. Mom is not ready for this. I know he will do great, it is just that he is very far away.

We are so proud of you Taylor. In a little over 2 months, Taylor will walk across the stage and get his diploma and officially be a high school graduate. I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday and now he is all grown up. (lots of tears)

So looking forward to what God has in store for your future.




Photobucket

1 comment:

Nate said...

Good luck to Taylor! What a beautiful little girl Talicee is:) I like her Spring pictures.