Thursday, April 26, 2012

SENIOR PROM 2012


Saturday night was Taylor's last prom. Brooklyn and Taylor looked so nice. Both wore white. Taylor is not a group person, so he and Brooklyn went by themselves. They ate at the hotel where the prom was being held. Just like last year, it rained and it rained hard. But you have to go with it. After the prom, they headed to the after prom. Randy and I worked the after prom. Taylor played a lot of games and won a lot of things to take to college. One less thing I have to buy.

I can not believe that in 2 months, Taylor will be graduating from high school. We are still waiting on his announcements and cap and gown. I could wait another year if that was the choice. Of well, Randy and I are very proud of him. God taught us how to raise our son and hopefully we have done the job he wanted us to do. Many activities before graduation. So so proud of him and where he is going with his life.





















Photobucket

No comments: