Tuesday, July 10, 2012

HAPPY FOREVER FAMILY DAY

On July 10, 2006, Talicee Faith LiLi Landes was placed in our arms forever.  Oh what a day.  I can remember every detail of the day.  Sweaty palms, light headed, uncertain about the reaction.  Before she was placed in our arms, I saw her in the hallway with her nanny.  I told Randy that I just saw our daughter.  His reaction was "all of the babies look alike you can't tell."  I told him she was in a yellow outfit with white shoes.  Guess what, a mother knows her daughter.  She cried when she came into our arms and never cried again.  She did not eat for 2 weeks, but never cried.

I remember getting to know her the first hours of reuniting.  I could tell she was a very good baby.  She smiled all of the time.  I could not take  my eyes off of her.  She was more beautiful than I had expected.

I am so glad God answered our prayers with an angel like this for an all boy family.

Happy Forever in our Family Day Talicee Faith LiLi Landes (LiLi Qun).  We love you to the moon and back.
Happy from the time she was placed in our arms
She is mine
All tuckered out
Always with a smile
Photobucket

No comments: