Saturday, August 04, 2012

TAYLOR LEAVES IN 9 DAYS FOR COLLEGE

Say it ain't so.  I can not believe that we will be loaded and headed out Aug. 13th to take him to college.  time has just flown by.  I have been so busy this summer that I have not really thought about it.  Yesterday, I moved all of his stuff for college to a spot where I know I have his things and not Tyler's things with me when we leave.  

Taylor is very excited to be leaving.  He has taken some time off to spend time with his grandparents before he leaves.  Needless to say, he has not done much around here.  I sure am going to miss him.  He was my driver, so now I have to do all of the driving.  

August is a very busy month for the Landes family.  College starts for both boys and then school starts for the rest of them.  Sports practice has started and the running has begun.  Just wished summer was just a little longer.

This is one count down that I am not looking forward to.  Very proud of you Taylor.
 
Enjoying his summer before leaving for college
Photobucket

No comments: