Thursday, May 11, 2006


GETTING CLOSER:
We are getting closer. The stork left china last month on the 25th. Hopefuly, the stork is preparing for another flight real soon. I just can't wait. I am passing my time by reading blogs and crying. It is just so wonderful. I want my Talicee.
Many of you know that I am not very creative. Mom, I see your head moving up and down right now. But I love this idea so much, I had to do it. The pictures does it no justice. You will have to see it in person. I am going to make one for each of the boys too. It was not as hard as I thought it would be. I am actually proud of myself for doing something like this. Enjoy

1 comment:

Beth and Shayna said...

I love the frame and color of her name. I am so happy you are getting excited. This is such a fun time. The month of referral is such a roller coaster. Remember to wait for CCAI to say they are working on matches and then you know someone is looking at your picture and the picture of your daughter!