Tuesday, May 30, 2006


THE PACKAGE ARRIVE AT EXACTLY 10:00 A.M:
Fedx arrive with package in hand. What 3 days late. I opened it. Scaned the pics to take and make more of. I left to find Randy and get his signature and get that darn acceptance letter back to CCAI. I questioned the Fedx office about the delay. According to them, there should not have been a delay. At the latest I should have gotten the package on Sunday. Good thing, CCAI will get credit for the package.
I will post pictures when I get a chance. I have 2 ballgames and a FFA banquet tonite. So it will be after 10:00 before I get back to the computer. I am still going over her paperwork. I do have to say that the other pictures are just a cute as the referral one.
Thanks for putting up with me during my frustration with Fedx. Keep watching for more update.
Now to enjoy the referral process and beyond.

No comments: