Saturday, November 25, 2006





TALICEE'S FIRST THANKSGIVING:

Miss Talicee has had a very busy weekend. We first celebrated Thanksgiving and Paw Paw's birthday with my family. Talicee is in the pumpkin bibs at Aunt Mo's. We did find out that Talicee loved turkey.

Miss Talicee celebrated Thanksgiving again with Randy's family tonite. She was such a joy. She sat at the big table with the grown ups. She also like cranberry sauce.

We can't wait to see how she will react to the Christmas Holidays and decorations. She loves the pumpkins and all of the trimmings.

We are very thankful she is now a member of our family.

2 comments:

Beth and Shayna said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Talicee is so precious, and yes, we are all so thankful this year.

Kathryn said...

Talicee is so adorable. I haven't been here for awhile. I thought I had you in my links on my blog, but maybe I accidentally deleted it, when I was changing it around, but I will be adding you again. It's so exciting to see my blog listed under your favorites. We are now starting the actual adoption journey to our chinese princess, so it should be getting more exciting or at least, more interesting soon.