Friday, April 06, 2007

Easter egg coloring and trimming bangs

How about my bangs?
I want to touch my master pieces
Coloring my own Easter egg
Tyler, Taylor, Trevor and Talicee


Tonight was the first night that all 6 of us was home. No ballgames and no practice. We are taking full advantage of that. We decided to color Easter eggs. We are doing dye died eggs. Miss Talicee did really good with them. Good thing they have bags to put the dye in otherwise we would have had a royal mess.


Miss Talicee is learning about Easter. She loves all of the decorations. Sunday she will experience the best part of Easter. The resurrection of Christ. I know that she will not understand, but at least she will be exposed to it.


We have her first Easter egg hunt tomorrow. I am looking forward to it. It is going to be very cold. Then Sunday we will celebrate her first Easter. I love celebrating the first with her. We are fast approaching all of the first for her. She is growing too fast. I will post pictures tomorror or Sunday of our upcoming events.

PS: My mommy cut my bangs tonight. As you can see in the Easter egg pictures my bangs are quiet long. I actually was having a hard time seeing. So during my bath tonight, mom cut my bangs. I also got my finger nails and toe nails cut too. You would think that I have another first coming up. Sure hope I can still wear my pretty bows in my hair after this trim.

No comments: