Saturday, April 07, 2007

Miss Talicee's first Easter Egg Hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is how many I found in the COLD.
I see the green egg and pink.

Off to the great Easter Egg Hunt


I am tring to sing a song from the song book



Miss Talicee had her first Easter Egg Hunt today. Boy was it cold. We did a quick hunt and then headed back in. We have had a very busy day today. We did the Easter Egg Hunt and then headed back to my home for a baby shower. I feel like we have been on a whirl wind today.



As you can see, most of her hunt pictures are of her head. She just did not want to look up. The wind was blowing so hard and it was so cold, I don't blame her. I am hoping to get more pictures tomorrow. It is suppose to be even colder tomorrow, so many of them will be inside. Enjoy the Easter Egg Hunt pictures.

No comments: