Wednesday, April 04, 2007

MISS TALICEE WAS 18 MONTHS OLD YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Learning to skate
Testing my balance

Sneaking away with my junk food

My days are running together. With 3 baseball games a week and all the other things the boys are into, I forget what day it is.


Anyway, she turned 18 months old yesterday. I guess I have not noticed that she is getting older this month. She now has 10 teeth. She has 4 on the top and 4 on the bottom and 2 molars. She has a running nose right now, but who knows if it is spring allergies, cutting teeth or a spring cold. She is walking all over the place. Nothing is safe in our house. She gets into everything. The boys can not hold a candle to her distruction. She loves to write. I mean on everything. She will take a pen, pencil even markers and write on paper, walls, carpet, floors and yes herself. The thing is, she seems to find the pens or markers that are not washable to do her writing.

Miss Talicee is talking more too. She loves to repeat what you say. I have noticed that each day she is getting very comfortable being in our family. She is very relaxed while being held. She will let you cuddle her and she will even give love and kisses without asking. She is very tender hearted. When she spends time in the corner, she will come to you after time out and love on you. She hates being in time out. Lately, it is getting less and less. I am hoping that she is learning right from wrong. We have not hit, bit or gotten angry this week at her brothers. So maybe we are making head way.


We are back on our sleep schedule. If you remember, when she was sick, she would not sleep. Well, now she is back to the 8-8:30 bedtime and 7-7:30 wake up time. Boy is there a difference in her when she sleeps. We are even taking 2 naps again. She really needs this because of our busy schedule.


We are gearing up for another first for Miss Talicee. We will be going to an Easter egg hunt this Saturday and then her First Easter on Sunday. Of course her dress is short sleeves and the weather is suppose to be very cold. It never fails. Oh well, she will have to wear her sweater. I will post pictures of these activities after the holiday.


I can't believe that my little girl is growing up so fast. We love her so much and feel like she has been with us from the beginning of her life. She beings such joy to our family.
Journey to me have been updated.



3 comments:

Robin said...

What a sweetie. So glad Miss Talicee is getting back on schedule. I'm sure that is a great relief to you. Can't wait to see the easter egg hunt pictures. :-) Have a fun weekend~!

laurel said...

Happy 18th month! What a cute girl.

Anonymous said...

Wow she is cute! It is fun to look at Talicee and see what we are in for with Emily. Can't wait for Emily to sleep at night as well! I loved the pictures..especially skating and balancing with the pringles! Talicee is quite talented:)