Saturday, June 09, 2007

Busy, Busy Week
It has been such a busy week that I have not even had time to take pictures. This always happens when school is about to be out. With kids in 3 different schools, I am everywhere. Trevor's baseball games are over as of today. Taylor has about 5 more games and his is over. Then we are heading off for our first family vacation with Miss Talicee.
Today, 2 years ago our dossier was logged into China. It is hard to believe that in a month or so we will have had Miss Talicee in our Forever Family for a whole year. I just can't believe how time has flown.
Today, we had our local Families with Chinese Children picnic. What fun we had. It dawned on me as we were coming home that I forgot to take pictures. I was enjoying all of the children, that I forgot about it. It is so nice seeing all of the girls and boys. The food was excellent and so was the weather. I just love talking to everyone. I look forward to these gatherings.
Well, tomorrow will be another busy day. Monday, the kids get out of school for the summer. Tyler will be taking behind the wheel. Taylor and Trevor will be working on their summer reading programs. Miss Talicee and I are headed to Denver on Thursday. We are so excited about going to Denver. I got an e-mail from Joanna, our Hubei rep, and she is excited to see how Miss Talicee has grown. I will be taking pictures out there. Finally get to meet my cyber friends, Beth and Shayna. What fun we are going to have.
I am off to bed, I am tired from all of the ballgames and the picnic today. Sorry there are not pictures. I promise to be better.

No comments: