Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ANOTHER SCHOOL YEAR AND YES, I AM CRYING

My 3rd grader

I want to go Tay Tay

Taylor my Freshman

Don't go TT


My Senior

Today my boys went to back to school. Trevor was so ready. Tyler and Taylor were not sure. Trevor is in the 3rd grade, Taylor is in the 9th grade and of course Tyler is a senior. Yes, blogger friends, I cried today when he drove away. I am not ready to have a senior in high school. When they all final got home, I asked them how their days went. They loved the first day of school. So we are off to another year.

Yesterday, I finally picked up Tyler's senior pictures. They had called about 2 weeks ago that they were ready. I was not mentally ready to pick them up. Since Tuesday was the last day of summer for them, I decided to bite the bullet and pick them up. Yes, I cried. They are soooooo good. We also opened Tyler a checking account. Since he has been working, he has a little bit of money to put into checking. With him going off to a Law Forum in the fall, he will need a check card instead of cash. I am not super excited about that either. Mother hen likes for her chicks to be in nest.

So bare with me as Tyler's senior year progresses. I will be a crying baby all year. Not even thinking about graduations. Will probably be on meds by then. LOL

No comments: