Tuesday, September 16, 2008

CELEBRATING BIRTHDAY AND JUST BEING SILLY



It has been a very busy couple of weeks. All of the kids are now well into school. Miss Talicee just loves preschool. When I pick her up, she starts asking when does she get to come back.

Tyler was 17 in July. Because he was in Mexico, his grandparents missed his birthday. Also, when you play football, your time is limited. So we celebrated his birthday this weekend. He had a great time. Lunch was great. It was nice to eat out. Since we have a big family, we don't eat out a lot. Ok, this has been the first time in about 2 months. I can't believe that my baby is 17 years old. I am old.

Miss Talicee only goes to school on Tuesday and Thursday. So the other 3 days of the week, she plays and plays hard. As you can tell by the pictures that she destored her room. She loves to play with her babies, so this is what my house looks like most of the time. If you are coming to visit, please let me know so that I can get the shovel out and clean up.

Coming home from dance today, Miss Talicee was digging in her toys in the back seat. This is what she found. Who knows where the mustashe came from. What else does she have stored away. At least she was happy riding home. She loves dance as much as school. She wants to go everyday. Hope you enjoy the few pics.




1 comment:

laurel said...

Happy birthday! Glad you all had such a great time together. Miss Talicee is so cute. I am so glad she loves school. I think Maylin would like it too, but I am not ready yet.!