Thursday, October 30, 2008

FIRST PRESCHOOL HALLOWEEN PARTY




Today was Miss Talicee's first preschool Halloween party. The kids looked so cute. Everyone was dressed in their costumes that they will be wearing tomorrow night. Well, I say everyone. Miss Talicee has changed her mind 4 times already. So who knows what she will be tomorrow night. Since we have a ballgame, we are not going to Trunk and Treat. She will wear her costume to the ballgame.

Tomorrow is senior night at the high school for the senior football players and cheerleaders. Tyler has been talking about it all week. He said yesterday, Mom I get to give you a flower. Tears following. How in the world am I going to make it to graduation. I am so proud of him.

One week from today I will be in my relaxation mode. YES I AM COUNTING THE HOURS. Now if I can get things done to get there. LOL.

No comments: