Friday, December 18, 2009

PRESCHOOL CHRISTMAS PARTY AND SNOW, SNOW, SNOW

My jingle bell bracelet


Yes can you believe she was an angel

Special guest at the party

I am hungry


2:30 pm

4:30 pm

9:30 pm

It is still snowing

Today Miss Talicee had her preschool program. I thought I had video taped it, but I guess I did not hit the right buttons because I can not find it. It was very cute. At the end one of the little boys stepped up and said can we go now. It was very cute.

She had a guest vistor show up after the play. I was really surprised when she just hoped upon his lap and talked away. Everyone knows that she is shy. NOT Afterwards she had a party with her class and gave her teachers their gifts. The boys were getting out of school 2 ours early, so we rushed to get to the bank, gas station and grocery store. I went to get gas. After filling up, I was nice enough to pull up and let the next person go while I paid for my gas. Don't you know that someone blocked me in. So I just walked to the store. I would not be going to the store, but my boys drink gallons of milk and we were very low. Yes, I was one of those crazy people. After the waiting to do things, I just got in the car and went home. The bank could wait.

Thank goodness that Tyler was home to get Trevor off of the bus. Traffic was crazy and so where the stores. The boys were getting out of school because they are calling for a lot of snow. Since I did not sleep very well last night, I thought I would take a quick nap. When I woke up, it was beginning to snow. It is still snowing as I am typing and no end in sight.

This snow storm is not in good timing. I had a branch meeting planned for tonight. Had to cancel. Saturday morning Miss Talicee and I were going to have breakfast with Santa. Guess we will not get to do that. Tyler had a hard time getting back in tonight at 5:30. I was suppose to have a party at my house tomorrow night. Still thinking on that one. May be a sleigh riding party. Sunday, Miss Talicee was suppose to have her preschool choir concert. It was postponed from last weekend. Then hayride with the Awana group and their Christmas Parties. I also wanted to spend the day Sunday after church going to the mall to see Santa and the train and then the festival of trees. Guess we will have to play it by ear and see what happens. We are not busy at all.

Our county has to go to school on Monday and I am in charge of the party at school. If you know me, I am not one that does not have a plan. Right now there is no plan due to weather. So I am patiently awaiting the weather turn out to see where the next activity will happen.

We were talking tonight at dinner about our travels home for Christmas. Looks like all 6 of us will be piled in our 4 wheel drive to get home. Yes we will look like the Griswalls off of Christmas Vacation. Did I mention that they are calling for more snow on Christmas Eve. Always wanted a white Christmas, but this is a little much. According to the weather, this snow now will not melt by the time the other snow comes.

But you know what, after our family baking day tomorrow, we all will head outside and play in the snow. Nothing better than family time and being stuck and nowhere to go.

Photobucket

No comments: