Wednesday, December 21, 2011

THE LITTLE DRUMMER BOY

I am so proud of Talicee. She started dance when she was 2 1/2 years old. At first I thought that she was not a dancer. ( breaking my heart) I was a dancer and loved to dance. As the years went on, I could see a little improvement, but not much. She seemed to be very flat footed. This year she has really surprised me. She has caught on very well. She is pointing her toes and walking on her toes when she needs to. She is getting her tap down too.

This year for her Christmas recital, they did The Little Drummer Boy. They used drum sticks and played them just like they do in the song. Not one child missed a beat. It really shows how far they have come. She is in an older group, so that helps too. So proud of her.

We also decorated the tree and Taylor got to do his baking day since he worked the day we did baking day. The sausage balls were great. Not much left from baking day. I will bake some more on Friday before we head out for the holidays.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Digital scrapbook customized with Smilebox


Photobucket

No comments: